- Curriculum mapping and lesson planning tools
- Content authoring tools
- Individual learning plans
- Learning analytics, progress reports, and transcripts
- Student performance based and AI tutor recommended plans using school curriculum
- Vendor resources and member discounts
- Member rated, VedaJunction approved teaching materials and student resources for personalized learning
- Support resources on how to personalize individual tutorial instruction in a 1:1 setting
- Curriculum, lessons, and resources shared by members for members
- Tips, advice, and support for new members of our user community
- User reviews and ratings of shared materials and resources
- A personal system tutor for every student
- Artificial intelligence agents
- Full mastery and reinforcement learning tools
- System provided fully automated adaptive courseware
- AI that works for You
Empowering the teachers and students in the classrooms
VedaJunction can add the powerful advantages of 1:1 tutorial instruction to any classroom learning setting, including public and private schools, career and technical schools, colleges, special education programs, job training and staff development programs.
School Teachers, their Students, and Parents
VedaJunction can provide an AI/virtual tutor for every student.
How our AI keeps students In the Zone (ZPD)
AI tutors can support, manage, and change anything necessary to help each student in real-time.
Empowering change in the system itself so that all teachers can educate all students as the unique individuals they are.
VedaJunction Classroom in Use
Images of our awesome features in use
VedaJunction provides a hierarchical, expandable and customizable structure for administrators to monitor all reports, learning activities, communication and administration. It has the following features:
- Easily manage all details such as school year, grade levels, and homerooms/groups.
- Complete administration of teachers and students.
- Real time communication with teachers, parents and students.
- End of year data migration tools.
- In-depth analysis of individual learner performance.
Curriculum mapping tool
Design your own curriculum map by adding multiple units, lessons and map them with the learning outcomes. Lesson plans and learning outcomes are mapped to all learning materials. It has the following features:
- Each unit and lesson can be mapped to multiple learning outcomes from different standards and standard types.
- Each learning object is mapped to a unit/lesson and to one or more learning outcomes.
- Each evaluation object is mapped to one or more learning outcomes.
- You can use curriculum maps shared by other users or purchase them from VedaJunction marketplace.
Teaching resource authoring tools
VedaJunction offers advanced learning system for teachers, tutors and students. It offers personalized learning and has the following features:
- Add notes, upload videos or files using advanced content authoring tools.
- Create viewable presentations (with multiple pages) and make it a part of learning plans.
- Personalize student worksheets (homework, assignments, projects etc.).
- Create your own question bank to evaluate students’ performance.
- Use analytics simulations to calculate competency score for each learning outcome, lesson, and unit.
Individual learning plans
VedaJunction helps to move direct instruction from the group learning space to individual learning space. Personalized learning using individual learning plans empowers students to learn at their own choice of Time, Place, Pace, and on a Customized Learning Path that works for them.
- Single-day and multi-day based learning plans.
- Easily track and manage the lesson plans & learning plans.
- Learning plans include units, lessons, learning resources and quizzes.
- Create learning plans with customized path, suitable pace, useful place and daily schedule.
- Automatic plan creation based on student performance and knowledge in every area.
- Recommend lessons, learning resources, and quizzes based on knowledge and performance of students.
Grades and transcript management
Easy to use interface for entering grades. Evaluate students based on their cognitive ability and quality of response. Generate transcripts for every course.
- Enter grades for worksheets numerically, using rubrics value or by directly viewing student submission online.
- Assign competency score to each learning outcome or let the system calculate it for you.
- Generate report cards and transcripts for every course.
Student performance report and automated learning plans
Track the performance, competency level and mastery level of all students using our analytical tools. The analysis is done based on the curriculum map profile, learning resources indicators, evaluation criteria and students` profiles.
- Analyze student statistics based on competency score of all learning outcomes.
- Analyze units and lessons statistics and their average competency score.
- Analyze evaluation tools like worksheets and quizzes based on students` performance.
- View learning outcomes status for all units, lessons, worksheets, and quizzes.
- Identify problems for all course resources and evaluation tasks.
- Generate learning plans based on intelligent system tutor recommendations.
Plans created by AI tutor
VedaJunction provides customized learning plans based on individual performance indicators and course resources. Smart algorithms based on mastery and reinforcement learning govern the personalized learning plans for users. Intelligent system tutors modify the learning plans based on students' performance, curriculum maps, and course resources.
- You have the ability to select desired learning outcomes for your students.
- Intelligent system tutor runs algorithms on the basis of desired competency score and course resources.
- Intelligent system tutor selects learning resources based on different algorithms and student past performances.
- Intelligent system tutor evaluates the student based on his/her profile and desired competency level.
Integration with google classroom
VedaJunction provides an easy way for teachers to import all the data from google classroom into their Vedajunction account.
- Import all the details of students from google classroom.
- Import all the assignments & questions from google classroom and can use it while assigning learning plans to students.
- Easily import and manage all of your learning resources from your google drive.
- Import powerpoint presentations from your google drive and directly assign it to students in the form of un-editable slide shows.
Community sharing center
VedaJunction provides a platform for sharing user curriculum maps, learning resources, and individual learning plans. Teachers can share the units, lessons, notes, e-learning Sets, evaluation resources and learning plans that they have created with multiple users of VedaJunction.